Basic Hardware & Networking
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
• Understand assembling of computer and networking components based on customer requirements
• Learn how to Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software
• Install and configure operating systems including Windows, Apple OS X and Linux
• Understand security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures
• Move your applications stored on a computer to a remote location and make them accessible online through a standard browser.
• Explain the fundamentals of a network.
• Describe the network layered architecture and identify the elements of a network model.
• Identify the properties of different network cables.
• Explain wiring standards.
• Identify other Network Hardware Components.
• Explain about the Network and other devices.